How much can you get for YOUR home? Get your instant market analysis HERE!
Why list with us?
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. (More about this under "How we market your home").
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Home Staging- We have a certified home stager on our team who will assess your home prior to listing and will stage your home at no charge to you, should it need it. If your home needs a little more work with staging than our staff can provide, we work with a very reasonably priced full staging company who will furnish your home and give it model home appeal.
6. Strong Customer support- When we initially meet with you at your no obligation listing appointment, you will recieve a customer survey. This allows us to know you better and to connect with you in the most efficient way. From then on, should you choose to list with us, we have 2 on staff agents that can assist you (your listing agent will be in constant contact with you) and a marketing and client outreach director who will market your home and give you weekly email updates of how our marketing is working. It is our goal to provide excellent customet service, and we will go above and beyond to make sure that you do.
How we market YOUR home
When it comes to marketing your home, you want someone who is on top of the game and knows how to get your home sold. At The Mushinski Team, we make sure to market your home in multiple ways so that it gets the most exposure. We even have an employee who specializes in marketing! Here are some of the things we do:
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
Our agency not only lists your home on the above sites, we FEATURE your home on Trulia and Zillow to make sure it gets optimum traffic. In addition to these, we also have a presence on Realtor.com, Homes.com, Hotpads.com, KW.com, RealEstate.com, HomeFinder.com, Movato.com, and many more.
Marketing your home on specialized websites
Some areas of San Antonio are known for attracting military families, medical service employees, and various other large corporations that call San Antonio home. This is why we also market your home on websites tailored for families looking to buy in these areas. We use sites such as remilitary.com, militaryhomestore.com, militaryhousehunt.com for homes close to military bases and we explore avenues with corporate companies to get your home listed within their organization.
Social Media Marketing
When you choose to list with us, an E-postcard will be created with a description and pictures of your home. This email is sent out to an expansive list of a network of other agents, personal contacts, and past clients. If the home stays on the market longer than anticipated, a second email will go out as a reminder.
To get maximum exposure, we try to hold open houses regularly- sometimes every weekend if preferred! This is done on a Saturday or Sunday at peak traffic times. A sign in sheet is available for the prospective buyers and we follow up with them afterwards. Often times, these are advertised in the Express News to increase traffic.
Additionally, we participate in many multi-home tours that are put on by different real estate brokers and mortgage companies. During this process, your home is included on an agent/loan officer tour of a specific area along with multiple other homes. These tend to have high agent traffic and feedback about the home is always given. All of this is complimentary to you.
To find out more about selling your home, click here